If you are interested in our support policy, please read here.
Who are our customers?
Any person who have bought one or more scripts from Devslib through Codester (https://codester.com/devslib)
What information we collect and why
For registration in our website, we collect this information in our registration form.
To identify the individual
- Codester Username
To verify that the user is our Codester customer
- To safeguard the account in this website
- To contact the customer when necessary
- To notify about tickets, new replies in tickets, claim updates
- To notify about our scripts updates and news
In the ticket form, we collect-
- Ticket information (such as Title, Description, Product, Ticket Type)
This describes the issue more clearly.
- Website URL
This is optional. This helps us to identify and debug the issue.
- Attachment File
This is optional. Customer can upload a file of allowed types that is related to the issue.
In ticket replies, a customer can send any message about the ticket.
In contact form, any person (either the registered customer or a visitor) can submit this information-
To identify the individual
To reply back to the person
What we do with the information we collect
The primary intention our data collection is to provide a smooth customer support.
- We use the information to provide respective service to the customer
- We store the data in a secure encrypted server.
- We never share customer personal information (Name, Email, Password) with anyone.
- We may share ticket information with Codester only if it is necessary. See below why and when we do that.
Why we may need to share ticket information with Codester
As an author in Codester, we are bound to respond to a customer within 2 business days. Codester may take action if we do not respond within this time period. Some customers make false allegations that we did not respond to his/her query and complain to Codester. As a proof of support, we has to provide Codester the tickets/replies that we responded the customer. For this reason, we do not let any customer delete any ticket/replies in a ticket. This is not a practice we do regularly, rather it's a very rare case.
Control Over Customer Information
Through the website, currently a customer-
- Can modify personal information upon request
- Cannot delete/modify a submitted ticket
- Cannot delete/modify a submitted reply in any ticket
- Can delete an attachment upon request
- Cannot delete his/her account within 1 (one) year of the last purchase
We have given the reason above why we do not let customers delete some of the information.
If a customer really thinks he wants to delete any of the information he shared in this website, we request him/her to contact us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our right to modify this document
Last modified: 15 December, 2020